- Job searching. Since moving to the Bay Area a little over a year ago I have been searching for a new job. It's been quite an emotional and mental roller coaster, often overflowing into other areas of my life.
- Becoming a homeowner! The process towards our new condo was horrendous but we are extremely grateful for our new place.
- Taking far too much time to paint our dining table and chairs.
- Discovering how much I love the Showtunes station on Pandora.
- Taking new food adventures around the Bay Area.
- Visiting NYC for a high school friend's wedding and food.
- Visiting SoCal over Christmas time and eating our fill in Las Vegas, LA, OC, and SD.
- Spending 9 glorious days in Paris! Yes, it was all you'd expect it to be - simply amazing and full of deliciously baked breads and stinky cheeses.
I'll elaborate on some of these highlights in future posts, but for now I leave you with some favorite memories from the past year.